We are a small business headquartered in York, PA that specializes in freshly baked granola made with high-quality ingredients. We believe that real food should taste good!
Our co-founder Sarah Lanphier was still enrolled in Elizabethtown College’s business program when she first “went nuts.” As captain of her school’s triathlon team, Sarah lived an active lifestyle and incorporated her healthy habits into a creative fundraiser at her school, selling her soon-to-be-famous granola around campus. She quickly realized she had found her passion in life and began developing her company in conjunction with her business classes.
In the spring of 2008, Sarah and her mother, Gayle, successfully launched Nuts About Granola.
• All of our granola is made locally in Central, PA from wholesome ingredients in deliciously unique flavors.
• We ship anywhere in the USA. Our pick-up address is 46 W Philadelphia St. York PA 17401.
• No minimum order quantity.
• FREE SHIPPING ON ALL ORDERS OVER $200.
• Gluten Free, Paleo and Vegan options available.
• Sample granola included for all new accounts!