We manufacture single application sunscreen packaging, that contains enough cream to cover your face,neck, arms and legs. We call it a “snap packet” is very easy to open by snapping by bending the two ends together. It opens up a small hole in the center of the packet, you can then squeeze the cream out. The packet manufactured with a hard plastic backing on the one side that enables it to snap. It’s about the size of a business card which makes it very convenient to carry with you, unlike carrying bottles of sunscreen with you, allowing you to be prepared for the dangerous UV rays of the sun. It is a first of its kind in the world and was developed in-house. We carry a world patent on our product. Our FDA complaint non-oily sunscreen is available in SPF 30 and SPF 50. We sell them in a box of 10 packets and we also have a dispensing box 60 packets that can be put on store counter where on can buy only on packet( single application). Our labels are all FDA complaint.
* Very portable: The size of a Credit card
* Convenient to take everywhere
* Fits in your purse, pocket, wallet, kid’s lunch boxes and more.
* Contains enough cream to apply to your face, neck, arms and legs. (0.27 fl oz per Packet)
* Ideal for all outdoor and sports activities.
* Our factory is Cape Town, South Africa Our exchange rate offers a huge price bennefits
* Easy to open with one hand
* Hygienic – no cross contamination