American International Toy Fair
Show Dates & Location
Toy Fair 2014 will take place February 16-19, 2014 (Sunday-Wednesday) at the Jacob K. Javits Convention Center and showroom locations. The show hours are 10:00am-6:00pm on Sunday, 9:00am-6:00pm Monday & Tuesday and 9:00am-4:00pm on Wednesday.
The Javits Center is located at 11th Avenue between 34th and 38th Streets, New York, NY 1000
The 111th annual American International Toy Fair® is the largest toy and youth product marketplace in the Western Hemisphere, bringing together more than 1,000 exhibiting manufacturers, distributors, importers and sales agents from around the globe to showcase their toy and entertainment products. From classic toys to interactive entertainment and everything in between, the Toy Fair playground includes: action figures and dolls, games and puzzles, construction toys, arts and creative activities, earth-friendly products, bicycles, tricycles and ride-ons, radio-controlled vehicles, infant and preschool toys, cars, trucks, and trains, puppets and plush, audio and video cassettes, computer software and video games, playground and sporting equipment, Halloween, Christmas, books, stationery, party supplies, and much more.
Registration is open to the trade only; Toy Fair is not open to the public. No one under the age of 18, including infants, will be admitted.
Register Today for the 111th American International Toy Fair!
Just hear those cash registers jingle-ing ring ting tingle-ing too! Yes, the 4th quarter is our industry’s happiest time of the year. It’s also the busiest – and promises to get even busier in the coming weeks. We know a surefire way to shorten your To Do list and set a plan in motion to fill those emptying shelves: Register for Toy Fair 2014 Today!
Registration is quick, easy and FREE. Once registered you’ll be able to secure vendor appointments using our buyer-seller matching feature, add educational and social events to your Toy Fair schedule and book your discounted lodging through Travel Planners, Toy Fair’s ONLY official housing partner.
Toy Fair 2014 will deliver:
• Over 1,100 anticipated exhibitors showcasing more than 150,000 products – all under one roof
• More than 7,000 new toys debuting with the hope of being the next big thing
• 13 specialized Zones featuring playthings from dolls to tech toys and everything in between
• 4 days to meet, reconnect, network and PLAY with industry professionals from around the world
Attend FREE Independent Thinking educational sessions like these:
• An insightful look at Healthcare Reform and Its Impact on Your Business
• 60 Promotions in 60 Minutes – Specialty retail authority Patricia Norins will share her proven techniques to generate excitement and drive more traffic – and more sales – to your store!
• And more focusing on your business needs!
All Toy Fair attendees are also invited to register FREE of charge for TIA’s Toy Safety Compliance Update, sponsored by TUV Rheinland of North America and Intertek. The Update will highlight important changes in state, federal and international toy safety requirements and introduce emerging issues under consideration by legislators and regulators in key markets around the globe. Seats fill quickly!
Additional learning opportunities available with separate registration include:
• TIA’s Licensing Content Connection – featuring dedicated educational sessions created specifically for the world of licensing
• Toys, Learning, & Play Summit – focusing on creating best-selling learning-based toys, games, mobile apps or web sites. Connect with learning experts.
• Digital Kids Conference – providing detailed insight on how to create best-selling digital toys, games and media services for kids. Register to network with experts, learn innovative product design, lucrative marketing techniques and successful monetization strategies.
Register for Toy Fair by December 31st to be automatically qualified for a chance to win four free hotel nights during Toy Fair 2014.
The Big Apple is ALWAYS in Season… See you at Toy Fair 2014!